- A sneak peek at upcoming product releases.
- Ready-to-use instructional strategies from our Professional Learning Team and the BrainPOP educator community.
- Networking opportunities with fellow K-8 educators.
- A chance to win exclusive BrainPOP swag!
IMS 2020-2025 Resources
Thu, Feb 22, 2024
Fri, Dec 8, 2023
All IU13 schools and staff now have access to new STEELS standards-aligned videos for every grade level.
ClickView is home to curated, standards-aligned videos for every subject and grade level. The platform makes it easy for teachers to find the perfect video for any lesson in seconds.
ClickView produces original content and licenses videos from the world’s best producers, so teachers and students can access classroom-ready videos in one place. The videos come with high-quality interactive quizzes and learning resources to help teachers create engaging lessons.
Mon, Apr 10, 2023
Happy April! ClickView is here to support you and your students this month.
Check out ClickView's April Newsletter!
Exciting Update: ClickView is happy to introduce our newest platform feature: curated topics pages!
These pages go beyond our traditional topics pages by providing a sequence of videos and series organized in a way that answers essential questions about the topic and provides educators with suggestions for implementation in the
classrooms. Check out the Adjectives Topics Page in our Newsletter this month. Curated topics pages will gradually be released to the platform, beginning with our elementary presentation.
Earth Day curated topics page is coming soon - be on the lookout!
Mon, Feb 6, 2023
Are you following ChatGPT? Google is set for a BIG release on February 8th. Check this out...
Wed, Sep 28, 2022
Here are some "Timely & Relevant" resources from Discovery Education for the month of October. Be sure to log into your instance of Discovery Education before clicking on the links below.
This Month at DE
- Explore and share the Discovery Education October 2022 Newsletter to learn about all the timely, relevant and featured resources happening this month!
Monthly Activity Calendars Continue to be Published!
- Explore ready-to-use activities for October that provide students with opportunities to explore their curiosity around a variety of topics. Looking for more?
- Explore the Instructional Activities Channel. There you’ll find the recent Activity Calendars for Grades K-2 and Grades 3-5. Use them as they are or make your own copy to edit and share.
World Space Week is October 4th-10th!
- DE has created four out of this world PowerPoint decks for each day of World Space Week from October 4th-10th. There’s a lot of really cool things happening in space right now, and many of these resources have been added just THIS week so they’re hyper relevant!
- Broken out by grade bands K-2, 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12, these decks contain an entire week’s worth of resources. Each deck has slides for next Tuesday-Monday with a different video activity each day + extensions linked to many videos. The best thing about them – they are all ready to go with minimal planning needed! Quick activities that you could fit into a Morning Meeting, end of day activity, brain break, etc. - whenever works throughout the day. Each slide also contains a link to DE's Explore Space channel for even more resources.
Topics: Discovery Education