Here are some "Timely & Relevant" resources from Discovery Education for the month of October. Be sure to log into your instance of Discovery Education before clicking on the links below.
This Month at DE
- Explore and share the Discovery Education October 2022 Newsletter to learn about all the timely, relevant and featured resources happening this month!
Monthly Activity Calendars Continue to be Published!
- Explore ready-to-use activities for October that provide students with opportunities to explore their curiosity around a variety of topics. Looking for more?
- Explore the Instructional Activities Channel. There you’ll find the recent Activity Calendars for Grades K-2 and Grades 3-5. Use them as they are or make your own copy to edit and share.
World Space Week is October 4th-10th!
- DE has created four out of this world PowerPoint decks for each day of World Space Week from October 4th-10th. There’s a lot of really cool things happening in space right now, and many of these resources have been added just THIS week so they’re hyper relevant!
- Broken out by grade bands K-2, 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12, these decks contain an entire week’s worth of resources. Each deck has slides for next Tuesday-Monday with a different video activity each day + extensions linked to many videos. The best thing about them – they are all ready to go with minimal planning needed! Quick activities that you could fit into a Morning Meeting, end of day activity, brain break, etc. - whenever works throughout the day. Each slide also contains a link to DE's Explore Space channel for even more resources.