Here are some "Timely & Relevant" resources from Discovery Education for the month of May. Be sure to log into your instance of Discovery Education before clicking on the links below.
This Month at DE
- Explore and share the Discovery Education May 2022 Newsletter to learn about all the timely, relevant and featured resources happening this month!
May Activity Calendars
- May 2022 Activity Calendars:
- A new calendar is released each month with timely and relevant content, so be sure to subscribe to the Activity Center channel in DE.
Timely May Resources
- Whether you are looking to celebrate Physical Fitness Month with NFL Play 60, spread awareness for National Mental Health Month with Child Mind Institute, or commemorate the rich heritage of Asian American and Pacific Islanders during May, DE has the right resources for you and your educators.
Creatively Engage Students During Testing Review
- SOS Instructional Strategies are the perfect way to keep students engaged while reviewing key content from the school year. With categories in summarizing, identifying key ideas and details, sequencing, and more, combining these strategies with DE resources adds some fun to learning and review. Educators can also find our recommended strategies for a variety of subjects and skills if they need help getting started.
Keep the Learning Momentum Going This Summer
- Whether you're looking for curriculum support, at-home activities for students, or professional learning resources, we’ll help you make this summer one to remember! Check out our revamped Summer of Learning Channel today. And, be sure to share the Summer Learning Activities Channel with all educators - it is full of ready-to-use activities for every grade level to support summer school plans.
Become a DEN STAR!
- Do you enjoy staying in the know about all things DE? Would you like access to exclusive resources? Join our DEN STAR program to connect with a community of like-minded educators and maximize DE's impact in your school or district. Learn more HERE and share with your teacher leaders! Application is open until May 6.