If you are a Pennsylvania school administrator and haven’t sent it your new police MOU its time!
This bi-annual requirement seems to come at the worst time of year. You get your first reminder in April letting you know it is due to PDE by June 30th. School administrators are in the throws of budgets and wrapping up the school year. By mid-June you get your first chance to actually exhale and maybe take a few days off. You return from your mini-vacation to an inbox that was twice as full as when you left. Now its mid-July and you still haven’t sent it in. In fact some of you have probably thought about it but can’t find the original reminder email or approved template. Well stop right now.
- Click on this link blank_master_2015
- Fill in the header and signature blocks on the back page
- Print two copies
- Have someone run it over to your local police Chief for to sign both copies
- When they come back, sign it, scan it and email a copy to email@example.com
- Drop one original copy back to the Chief and keep the second for your records
- Oh by the way if you and your Chief decide to make any modifications to the state model MOU be sure to include a brief cover letter in your email describing the changes
Check that one off the list. Your done!