Superintendent Qualities and Qualifications
Northern Lebanon School District is seeking a leader who will successfully demonstrate:
- Cultural competence that spans respecting multiple cultural perspectives, strengthening cultural awareness, and working towards equity and equality in opportunity.
- Developing a positive relationship with municipal, county, and state officials.
- Fiscal acumen in budget development and funding advocacy.
- Leading continuous growth in student achievement.
- Supporting the use of technology to drive 21st century skills.
- Excellent and enthusiastic communication skills.
- Fresh and unique ideas to invigorate students, staff, and parents.
- Evidence of implementing policies and procedures to provide a safe
environment for learning.
- Ability to recruit and maintain an excellent staff.
About Our School District
- Our History
- Vision & Mission Statements
- Comprehensive Plan
- Our Board
- Our Administrative Team
- PA School Performance Profile
- "PA Public Schools Success Starts Here" - NLSD in the News
- Social Media:
Learn more about our schools:
Timeline & Process
The successful candidate is anticipated to be approved at the August 2019 board meeting and start within 60 days.
Application Requirements: PA letter of eligibility; sealed university transcripts; current Act 24, Act 34, and Act 151 clearances; FBI fingerprints (dated within 1 year), five (5) letters of recommendation; application and resume.
Please submit application materials to: Mr. Flip Steinour, Director of Human Resources, Lancaster-Lebanon IU13, 1020 New Holland Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17601 (email@example.com).
Application Deadline: June 21, 2019. EOE.
- Lebanon County, PA
- Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Lebanon County Career and Technology Center
- Visit Lebanon Valley
- Community Services & Organizations
- Local Recreation
- Municipalities within NLSD:
Bethel Township, Cold Spring Township, East Hanover Township, Jonestown Borough, Swatara Township, and Union Township
- Lancaster-Lebanon Intermediate Unit 13